Monday, March 21, 2005

These Ideas

The last few weeks have been a bit difficult in terms of working on I2R and trying to explore the world, as I found out that I will not be able to study mathematics in as much depth as I'd like. My main focus is international development, and the course load is increasing significantly. This has made me a bit devastated, but I am now back on track with working on the projects.

The ideas and research of the past months has been very interesting and motivating. Throughout the entire intellectual journey, I've had a nagging suspicion that there is something more - something deeper - behind society, economics, and life. "Genetic regression", complexity, artificial intelligence, and in-depth knowledge of the social sciences can shed light on this, and as I've continued my research, my belief that this is so has only gotten stronger.

But what is it? What drives the world and humanity, and the subsystems therein? Is a formal proof possible? Not as we know it, but it is possible to show this deeper, intricate world. Mathematically? Maybe. Qualitatively? Definitely.

More research is warranted, but the ideas below show that thinking outside the box, and entering a more complex and dynamic world is the path to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home